Sanitary Board Awards
The Sanitary Board and Wastewater Treatment Plant have received State and National awards for their achievements throughout the years.
- Operations and Maintenance Excellence Award in the State of West Virginia competition (2001)
- West Virginia Rural Water Association Water System of the Year (2002)
- Environmental Excellence Award from the West Virginia DEP (2003)
- Operations and Maintenance Excellence Award from the United States EPA (2003)
- The National First Place Clean Water Act Recognition Award for Outstanding Operations and Maintenance for a Medium Advanced Plant presented by the United States EPA. (2004)
Note: This is the first time since the inception of this award that a West Virginia facility has received this recognition.
The Board Members meet on the first and third Wednesday of each month at 3:00 pm in the City Hall Council Chambers. Agendas are posted at the front of City Hall.
Chairman of Board,
Mayor of Dunbar
Gas Company Employee
Government Related Contacts