7:00 PM 1st. and 3rd. Monday each month.
City Hall, 210 12th. Street
Note: If the meeting falls on a holiday, the meeting is moved to the next business day. Changes to the regular schedule will be posted outside city hall.
Our Vision and Mission:
Our vision is to foster an environment in which Dunbar residents can take advantage of a vital, growing and diversified community that provides a high quality of life. The mission of the City of Dunbar is to maintain a safe, livable environment by providing open government with effective, efficient and accountable service delivery.
- A Livable Community - We value a community that addresses the social, economic and environmental needs of our residents. We value good planning and development that maintains and enhances livability now and in the future for our children.
- Citizens of Dunbar - We value all Dunbar citizens and strive to be accessible, respectful and responsive to their needs. We are committed to providing services which are respected by all and reflective of our community's desires.
- City of Dunbar Employees - Recognizing that our City employees are our most important resource, we value and respect their contributions, sense of responsibility and personal and professional excellence. Mutual cooperation and support among individuals and departments is promoted.
- Open and Honest Government - As the unit of government closest to the people, we value honesty and maintain government with integrity through open communication and active participation with the public we serve.
- Quality of Service / Quality of Life - As keepers of the public trust, we value and remain committed to maintaining and enhancing quality of life. This is achieved by the efficient and effective management of City resources and delivery of public services.