Header Image Our Community Your Government Doing Business City Departments City Services Home
Page Title

Report a Concern to the Building Department.

If you are experiencing a Police, Fire, or Ambulance emergency, please dial 9-1-1.

The Report a Concern Form will help us identify a problem in your area -- and address it quickly.
Should a problem require urgent attention, please call the correct department immediately during normal business hours, or 304.348.8111 after normal business hours.
The appropriate department will be reviewing your report and investigating the concern. If further information regarding your concern is needed, we will contact you via email or phone.
Typically, reported concerns will be handled within 48 hours however, some issues could take longer.

Please complete the form below to let us know of the problem!

Please provide a brief description of the problem:

Exact location of the problem: